The Mount Clemens Pottery Co. was established in Mt. Clemens MI in 1914. The company made good quality semi-porcelain dinnerware. The S.S. Kresge Co. was their major distributor & actually bought the pottery after WWII. After several other ownership changes, the company went out of business in 1987 due to foreign competition. Unidentified pattern numbers that begin with MTC match the Replacements Ltd. designations.